About EdBooks | Our Vision
EdBooks is a next-generation publishing company focused on providing high-quality, affordable learning solutions for university and high school students.
- We believe everyone should have access to engaging and effective learning for life.
- We believe students in universities and high schools should pay less than $20 for course learning materials.
- We believe students should only pay once for access to their learning solutions, and that they should retain access for life. That includes lifetime access to their content, as well as personal coursework and performance records.
- We believe students should always have the option of studying online or offline and in digital or print formats, without paying extra.
- We believe course solutions should promote inquiry, relevance, student ownership, and mastery.
- We believe it’s possible to design a single, flexible product that can serve as a replacement for traditional textbooks and as a complete framework for online and hybrid courses.
- We believe general education learning content should be developed as an interconnected curriculum that enables interdisciplinary thinking and the meaningful integration of key literacies and competencies.
These beliefs shape our products and they define our mission.